Show choir fundraiser held

Spooky-themed show choir numbers, homemade desserts and a raffle were featured at the Fall Show Choir Showcase fundraiser event Oct. 26 at the Unity High School auditorium. Vocal Rush, the Unity High School show choir; Spotlights, the Unity Junior High School girls show choir; and Front Row, the Unity Junior High School mixed show choir performed song selections including music from "Sweeney Todd," "Aida" and "Wicked."

The County Star embraces discussion of both community and world issues. We welcome you to contribute your ideas, opinions and comments, but we ask that you avoid personal attacks, vulgarity and hate speech. we reserve the right to remove any comment at its discretion, and we will block repeat offenders' accounts. To post comments, you must first be a registered user, and your username will appear with any comment you post. Happy posting.

Login or register to post comments

bizworldusa34 wrote on November 01, 2012 at 11:11 am

Fall Show Choir Showcase fundraiser event Oct. 26 at the Unity High School auditorium.This event succeed and get the more funds to the choir.

<a href="">Bizworldusa</a>

CarterEvelyn wrote on February 27, 2016 at 5:02 am

buy twitter followers These websites are really needed, you can learn a lot. buy twitter retweets

ahmedraza1001 wrote on March 03, 2016 at 11:03 am

how to get more followers For many people this is important, so check out my profile: free twitter retweets

Larre1970 wrote on March 05, 2016 at 3:03 am
ealltech wrote on May 23, 2016 at 10:05 pm

best hookup app like tinder: You can see any friends and interests that you have in common with each person, view their photos, read their profile, and decide if you’re interested in connecting with them. Based on that, you’ll get matches who you can swipe right (for yes) or left (for no). And now, with a Swipe Up, you can Super Like someone, letting them know before they swipe that you’re primarily interested in connecting with them.

merlinjohn wrote on June 10, 2016 at 8:06 am

This is really different from other music shows or music related things. I appreciated the persons behind such functions and keep doing such things. I would also like to thank this site for providing the details and pictures on the same.

directv select package

merlinjohn wrote on June 15, 2016 at 10:06 am

The article is spooky like this spooky themed Show choir numbers and I really like it very much. The pictures are also very attractive and I would like to say big thanks for sharing all these pictures and info about the same. Keep sharing things like this.

editorial makeup artist

Shahrukh12 wrote on June 22, 2016 at 3:06 am

First You got a great blog. I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics..Thanks for all your information, Website is very nice and informative content safety of forskolin.

ahmedraza1001 wrote on July 02, 2016 at 5:07 am

I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. Make Him Desire You Review

Shahrukh12 wrote on July 03, 2016 at 10:07 pm

This content is creepy like this creepy designed Display choir figures and I really like it very much. The images are also very eye-catching and fat diminisher system review I would like to say big thanks for discussing all these images and information on the same. Keep discussing factors such as this.

Shahrukh12 wrote on August 06, 2016 at 7:08 am

I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories phenq.

Shahrukh12 wrote on August 10, 2016 at 5:08 am

There is so much in this post that I would never have believed of on my own. Your material gives visitors factors to think about in a fascinating way grand theft auto san andreas for android. Thank you for your obvious details.

Shahrukh12 wrote on August 15, 2016 at 4:08 am

Amazing weblog. I experienced studying your content. This is truly an excellent study for me. I have saved it and I am looking ahead to studying new content. Keep up the best work you can check here!

dodoy wrote on August 24, 2016 at 12:08 am

Where to find agen bola a trusted company where you can bet all the time.Agen Bola Agen Bola

dodoy wrote on October 11, 2016 at 10:10 pm