Dog left outside is now indoors

A dog in the 100 block of Daggy Street that had been chained up outside has been taken inside the house by the owner, according to a family member who wished to remain anonymous.
The family member said that the owner had been receiving death threats as well as threats to steal the dog after the News-Gazette reported that the village board was taking legal action against the dog’s owner because of its treatment and because of the state of disrepair of the house and buildings on the property. She also said that the owner is living in the home, contrary to neighbors’ assertion that the home is vacant.

Read the full story in the Feb. 16 issue of The County Star.

Comments

The County Star embraces discussion of both community and world issues. We welcome you to contribute your ideas, opinions and comments, but we ask that you avoid personal attacks, vulgarity and hate speech. we reserve the right to remove any comment at its discretion, and we will block repeat offenders' accounts. To post comments, you must first be a registered user, and your username will appear with any comment you post. Happy posting.

Login or register to post comments

chandu wrote on February 15, 2017 at 2:02 am

Undeniably a staggering post.I trust you will join more later on. This truly is an amazing and befuddling article. ReviewAlley

katejohn9 wrote on February 15, 2017 at 5:02 am

Elks hoo shoot contest services are available here and there for their improvement in the business related field.They should have a try for custom essay writing regarding the previous tutorial on how to select the appropriate place for undersanding.There are many ways for the development of this environment where the people can learn soemthing good regarding the contest

chandu wrote on February 18, 2017 at 2:02 am

I have see some well done here.Great web journal. I got a kick out of examining your articles. Machine a pain NousTestons

chandu wrote on February 18, 2017 at 9:02 am

I get a handle on that your incomprehensible learning in playing with every one of the pieces was to a sublime degree solid. Annetta

sammyh wrote on February 20, 2017 at 1:02 am

I all the more then likely as for every last piece of it. It is an incomprehensible site and not terrible give. I have to grateful. otoscope ophthalmoscope set

Petersen wrote 1 day 19 hours ago

I all of the extra then possible as for each final piece of it. It's an incomprehensible website and never horrible give. I've to grateful. Tube Hammer Review